BoliOptics Return Policy
BoliOptics offers a thirty (30) day return window beginning on the date of your purchase. Customers are responsible for shipping the returned product.
1. To receive a 100% refund, items must be returned in New and Unopened Condition.
The item must be unopened and unused, and shipped back in the original packaging and shipping materials.
2. Opened items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
3. Used items that are missing any parts, accessories, manuals, and original packaging are subject to a 25%-75% restocking fee.
4. Items that have been disassembled, tampered with, or broken by the user are not accepted for returns or refunds. Our return policy does not cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
* We do not accept returns on microscope slides, microscope coverslips, or eye guards.
If there is a problem with your order, or if you have any questions, please contact us.
1. Sign in to your account or Create An Account.
2. Once you are signed in to your account, click this link to submit the Return Request.
3. Once your Return Request is approved, we will send you an email with the Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) and the address to ship your return.
Please do not ship any products without an RMA#, as items sent without an RMA# will be returned to sender at sender's expense.
4. When packaging the return, protect the item and original packaging securely in a box, so that no damage is incurred onto the product in transit.
5. Purchase a shipping label from your local shipping carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS etc.) for return shipping. We recommend you to purchase shipping insurance.
6. It can take up to 7 business days for an item to reach us once you ship it. Once we receive the item, it takes 5-7 business days to process the return and refund.