For all technical inquiries regarding product specifications, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our technicians will gladly help answer your questions.
Q: Are BoliOptics parts/accessories compatible with my microscope?
We list our product measurements and specifics under the Specifications tab for each product. If you need additional information regarding compatibility, please email us with the following information:
1. The brand of your product
2. The model number of your product
3. The specifications, measurements, or dimensions of the part you currently have
4. A photograph of the product
Q: How can I set up Terms with BoliOptics?
For government organizations, schools, and repeat customers, please email us the following documents:
1. Your company's official information, including contact information
2. Your W-9
3. Your company's bank information
4. Trade references
5. What kind of terms you are looking for (Terms will be determined based on your payment history with your trade references.)
Q: Does a product have special certifications?
We list the product certificates on our website, in the section underneath the Product SKU number.
Some new products have certificates, but are currently not showing on the website. Please contact us if you need additional information regarding product certifications.
Q: How can I place a Pre-Order?
You can place a pre-order directly on our website. To find out when your Pre-Order will be shipped, please contact us directly.
If you contact us to place a Pre-Order over the phone or email, please provide us with the following information:
1. The Product SKU Number
2. How many units you need
3. How soon you need the product
Q: How do I get a formal quote or proforma invoice?
A: To receive a quote, please email email@example.com with the following information:
• Your/your company’s name
• Your email
• Your phone number
Ship To Address:
Please provide your full shipping information containing:
• You/your company’s shipping address
• Your phone number
(We do not ship to PO boxes)
Product SKU Number:
• What is the product’s SKU number?
• How many of each product would you like?
• The price will be shown as on the website. If you are planning to buy a product in bulk, we can offer you a discount.
• *Lowest Price Guarantee: We will price match any price online, for the same product, in new/unopened condition.
• If you require an international quote, please specify if you need a 110V or 220V.
Q: Do you accept international orders?
Yes, we ship world wide. Boli Optics is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and expert advice internationally. We fully support our international customers with technical support and offer the same warranties on our products.
Please read our international orders policy here.
Q: My credit card is not going through.
Please make sure that your billing address is entered exactly as it appears for the credit card. The billing address should match the address that your credit card company has on file.
If you cannot remember your credit card billing address, you may also pay via Paypal during Checkout.
Alternative Payment Methods:
- PayPal (Select PayPal at Checkout)
- Direct Deposit
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Check (Once your check clears in the bank, we will ship out the product.)
Please contact us if you are experiencing difficulties during payment.
Q: How can I return a product?
To initiate a return, please email us with the reason for your return. Please include a detailed description of your issue and photos of the issues if applicable. See our Return Policy here.
We will e-mail you an order confirmation once the order has been processed, along with your tracking number.
You can also log into My Account to check the status of your order.
Q: Where can I find the instructional manual for my product?
CHOOSING A MICROSCOPE
Q: I’m new to microscopes and have never used one before. I’m interested in getting a microscope, what should I be looking for?
The kind of microscope you should get depends on what you’d like to look at. What applications will you be using your microscope for?
If you are inspecting microscopic organisms like pond water, bacteria, you will want a compound, high power Biological Microscope that uses slides.
If you are inspecting opaque objects at lower magnification like stamps, coins, or bugs, you will want a Stereo Microscope with a top light.
- For coins, stamps, bugs: 5x – 45x
This enables you to see more surface area (larger field of view)
- For bacteria, paramecium, microorganisms: 40x to 1000x
This enables you to see less surface area (smaller field of view)
The high power compound microscope allows you to magnify your specimen for closer inspection
Read our guide on How to Choose a Microscope here.
Q: I’m not sure what kind of microscope I need for my application. Can you make a recommendation?
Yes, we will gladly help you find the right microscope for your application.
Look through our Applications to see if any product suits your needs.
If you require assistance, please email us with the following information:
1. What will you be inspecting with the microscope?
2. Is the microscope for your workplace or personal use?
3. What is your price range?
4. Are there any specific features you need?
We also offer a wide selection of microscope accessories and will help you select the best one for your application.
Q: I’m interested in a microscope and I’d like to see it. Can I come by your location to see it?
We offer product demos for businesses, companies, government institutions, and organizations. Product demos are by appointment only. We can open up to 2 microscopes for demos.
To make an appointment, please contact us with the following information:
1. Which microscope are you interested in? Please provide us with the Product's SKU Number.
2. What will you be inspecting with the microscope?
3. Is this for work or personal use?